As we collectively respond to the continuing implications of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic all event and wedding professional services, vendors, venues and our partnerships across allied businesses continue to ensure that our valued clients, their guests and our collective / individual team’s health and safety remains our top priority.
With further easing of restrictions as of Monday November 8, 2021 I share the following health updates for your information and reference:
*After November 8, 2021 the following settings will apply to NSW citizens who are double vaccinated.
- Hospitality venues can operate within the one person per 2 sqm inside and outside with no seated service required for eating and drinking.
- Masks will remain mandatory for guests and front of house staff in all indoor areas of the hotels, wedding venues and enclosed marquee activations.
- Only fully vaccinated people and those with medical exemptions will be able to access the hotels and wedding venues with only fully vaccinated employees also permitted to enter a hotel or wedding venue.
- Maintaining a minimum physical distance of 1.5M remains required under continuing NSW Public Health Orders.
- Any individual who tests at or above 37.5C will not be permitted entry to a hotel property or wedding venue.
Weddings in particular:
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated may only attend weddings with a maximum of 5 guests and (no receptions) are permitted under these settings.
- The 1 person per 2 sqm rule applies (uncapped) with dancing permitted and eating and drinking allowed while standing however this remains subject to the density capacity of the venue.
- All services, suppliers and vendors remain subject to the Public Health Orders of the day including being double vaccinated, mandatory mask wearing and the observation of the social distancing of the 1 person per 2qm rule.
Screening Procedures Will Apply:
On arrival at your venue of choice you and your guests will be asked a series of questions regarding health, recent travels and vaccination status.
You and your guests will also be required to register your details via NSW COVID-19 application or if there is no QR check in share your contacts manually.
Further you and your guests will undertake a screening procedure that will include you to answer no to the screening questions displayed at the hotel or wedding venue.
Complimentary masks may be provided to you and your guests which remain mandatory in public areas of hotels and wedding venues – this includes conduit areas of foyers, break out rooms and amenities.
Check in with the venue or with your wedding planning service to confirm if complimentary masks will be provided by the venue or if your wedding planner needs to order masks for your life celebration.
Also, it is highly recommended that additional time in the run sheet of the day is factored to accommodate the continuing check in requirements under the NSW Public Health Orders.
After December 15, 2021 (or when NSW’s full vaccination rate hits 95%), all NSW citizens will be given the same freedoms, regardless of their vaccination status.
LUXE – Unforgettable Events strictly adheres to the NSW Government Public Health Orders and guidelines at all times.
We acknowledge that venue and event space capacities, food & beverage services, and the networking/guest-interaction restrictions remain subject to change without prior notice or consultation so we are observant, flexible and proactive to the possible changing landscape.
For accurate and current information please visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions
Please let us know if you need to chat through your day – we are only ever a phone call away.